Call for Paper
Contributions are invited which are addressing by own research, project achievements, case studies, theoretical and conceptual work the conference theme and tracks, the creative use of educational technology.
Submissions, taking into account the conference theme and related to at least one of the conference tracks are welcome in paper, poster, synergy or panel discussion session and demonstration/technical presentation formats.
Networking and interactivity, sharing and discussion will be core aspects of the conference, focusing on what you can learn from and with your peers.
Join the Food Conference in London to tell about your research, projects and experience!
“Prospective authors should note that poster sessions provide an alternative format which allows for greater flexibility and expanded audience interaction.”
- Food Chemistry & Nutrition.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Food safety measures
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
- Community Nutrition
- Nutrient Management and Fertilizer Technology
- Bio preservation
- Rheology of Dairy & Food Products
- Application of MATLAB in designing bio thermal processes and equipments
- Contemporary Nutrition Issues
- Nutraceuticals and bioactive food
- Food and Drug Administration Acts and Laws
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutrition and Obesity
- Advanced Dairy and Food Packaging
- Microbiology of Food-Borne Pathogens
- Computational Methods & Simulation in Dairy and Food Engineering
- Biotechnological applications of milk proteins.
- Food Quality Management
- Flavor Chemistry Technology
- Functional foods & new product development
- Aerodynamic properties of food material
- Maternal Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Health and aging
- Challenges of Food Security
- Advancement in Quality Control
- Good hygiene practices and HACCP
- Consumer Regulation
- Food Traceability
- Global Food Demand
- Food waste management
- Traditional and value-added dairy products
- Genetically Modified (GM) foods and their acceptance
- Feed and Rumen Microbiology
- Microbial Quality and Safety in the Dairy Industry
- Anti-microbial packaging and MAP of foods
- Role of extremophiles in microbial ecology and industry
- Bio-thermal process engineering